1 [Lời giải]Đáp án các bài đọc tiếng Anh trong tài liệu on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am
Quản trị viên
Ở đây post dựa trên nguyên tắc:
+) Nếu là xâu đáp án dài nhất trong số các xâu lựa chọn của đề ra sẽ tô đậm
+) Nếu là xâu đáp án dài thứ 2 trong số các xâu lựa chọn của đề ra sẽ in đậm nghiêng
+) Nếu là xâu đáp án dài thứ 3 trong số các xâu lựa chọn của đề ra sẽ in nghiêng
+) Nếu là xâu đáp án ngắn nhất trong số các xâu lựa chọn của đề ra sẽ để bình thường.
Nếu các xâu dài bằng nhau, xếp từ A - D để đánh lại thứ tự xếp định dạng cho dễ.
Trang 91. Bài 1, nói về sự đa dạng địa lý của vùng núi California
1) The topic of this passage is:
B) the variations in California's coastal geography
2) The word "breathtaking" in the line 1 probably means:
3)According to the passage, what measures 840 miles in length?
A) The California coastline.
4) According to the passage, where are the major harbors located in California?
D) In the North and in the south.
5) Which of the following geographical features is NOT mentioned in the passage?
Bài 1, các câu trả lời đều là câu dài thứ 2 trong các lựa chọn.
Trang 91, bài 2, nói về ông Nobel
1) The word "foresaw" in line 2 is nearest in meaning to:
2) The Nobel Prize was estabblished in order to
A) Recognize worthwhile contributions to humanity
3) In which area have Americans received the most awards?
4) All of the following statments are true EXCEPT:
B) ceremonies are held on December 10 to commemorate Nobel's invention
5) In how many fields are prizes bestowed?
6) It is implied that Nobel's profession was in
7) Inline 4 "worthwhile" is closest in meaning to
8) How much money did Nobel leave FOR the prizes?
9) What is the main idea of this passage?
D) Alfred Nobel made a lasting contribution to humanity
10) The word "legacy" in line 7 mean most nearly the same as
Bài 3, trang 92 nói về giấc ngủ nhanh REM
1) The subject of this passage is
C) the characteristics of REM sleep
2) According to the passage, how often does REM sleep occur in one night?
C) four or five times
3) A REM sleep period of forty minutes would most likely be which period of REM sleep?
D) the fourth period
4) The word "progresses" in line 4 is closest in meaning to
5) Look at the word "transitioned" in paragraph 2 this word could best be replace by
6) The "N" in NREM probably stands FOR which of the following words?
7) Accoding to the passage, all of the following occur during REM sleep EXCEPT that
C) the eyes remain steady.
8) The word "Accompanying" in line 8 could best be replaced by which of following?
A) Along with
9) Where in the passage does the author discus the length of periods of REM sleep
B) Line 3.
Trang 93, bài 4, nói về bảo hành của một công ty
1)Which sentence below best sumarizes this passage?
D) If a General Appliance product is defective when purchased, the company will repair or replace it.
2) Where should a defective product be taken FOR repair or replacement?
C) To an authorized service facility
3) The author mentions all of the following procedures FOR customers to receive satisfaction from the company EXCEPT
D) wait FOR one year from the date of purchase FOR free replacement
4) Another word which is often used in place of warranty is in line 3 is
5) The word "it" in line 3 refers to
B) the product
6) We may assume that General Appliance Company would replace a product under which of the following circumstances?
B) When the product was recently purchased on sale.
7) Where in the passage does the author mention the address of General Appliance Company?
D) Line 6-8
8) The word "whose" in line 5 refers to
A) The authorized service facillities.
Trang 95, bài 5, nói về học ở Mỹ
1) The title that best expresses the ideas in this passage is
2) What should students do in order to check the accreditation of a school that may interest them?
D) consult a US embassy official
3)According to the author, all of the flollowing statments are true of the accreditation system in the United States EXCEPT
D) The accredittation system is like that of many other countries.
4) The word "unique" in line 2 most nearly means:
5) The word "that" in line 9 refers to:
A) a school
6) From this passage, it may be concluded that an unaccredited school
B) may close because of financial disorganization
7) Where in the passage does author mention where to check the school's reputation?
D) Line 12-13
8) The word "its" line 12 refers to
Được sửa bởi Admin ngày Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:32 am; sửa lần 2.